A decadent cheesecake oozing with fresh raspberries and dark chocolate. Layers of sensational and rich tasting goodness.
- Preheat oven to 130°C. Blitz the biscuits in a food processor until they resemble crumbs then add butter and blitz again until ingredients come together.
- Press biscuit mixture into a lined spring form tin, pushing the mixture up the sides to give it a slight lip. Chill in fridge for 40-60 minutes.
- Beat Anchor Cream Cheese in a mixer with sugar and vanilla until smooth. Add sour cream, eggs and flour then continue beating for 1 minute until batter is smooth.
- Pour cake batter into biscuit lined cake tin, use a spatula to evenly distribute the mix then place in fridge to settle for 20 minutes before baking in the oven for 40 minutes.
- Allow cake to cool slowly before placing back in the fridge to set overnight.
- Heat Anchor Extra Yield Culinary Cream to a simmer, remove from the heat then whisk in chocolate until completely melted and mixed through.
- Allow the ganache to cool slightly before drizzling over the cheesecake. Garnish with seasonal berries.
Anchor Cream Cheese
Anchor Cream Cheese is a deliciously mild cream cheese that’s ideal for a wide range of hot and cold applications.