- 1 ¼ cup chocolate biscuit crumbs
- ½ cup desiccated coconut, toasted
- 80g butter, melted
- 500g Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened (643)
- ¼ cup caster sugar
- 2 ½ teaspoons gelatine, dissolved
- 250g Cadbury Sienna Milk Chocolate Buttons, melted and cooled slightly (21882)
- 1 ½ cups thickened cream, softly whipped
- Fresh berries
- Chocolate curls
1. To prepare the base
Combine the biscuit crumbs, coconut and butter, then press into the bases of 6 x 10cm greased springform pans. Chill.
2. To make the mixture
3. To finish
Pour the mixture evenly over the prepared bases. Chill for 2 hours or until set. Decorate with fresh berries and chocolate curls prior to serving.
Tip: For a large cheesecake, pop all the mixture into a 22cm springform pan.