Eggs Benedict with avocado and bacon on an English muffin. A lighter version of the café classic with a yoghurt-based hollandaise style sauce.
- 3⁄4 cup (17960) Farmers Union Greek Style Natural Yoghurt
- 1 1⁄2 tbsp (59060) Alfina’s Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp (1494) MasterFoods Dijon Style Mustard
- 1 tsp (55740) Caterers’ Choice Flaked Chives
- 8 (81481) Caterers’ Choice Bulk Large Eggs
- 4 rashers (166631) Primo Rindless Bacon
- 4 (140201) Tip Top Traditional English Muffins
- 1 cup (191632) Edgell Chunky Avocado Pulp
- Chopped fresh herbs, to garnish
1. To make the sauce
Slowly and gently mix the yoghurt, olive oil, mustard and chives in a bowl. Cover and refrigerate.
2. To cook the bacon and eggs
Fry the eggs in a non-stick pan. Grill the bacon, set out on paper towel to absorb the fat. Cut each bacon rasher in two pieces.
3. To assemble
Split the muffins and toast. Lay out the muffins, split side up.
Lay 1 tablespoon of avocado pulp on each muffin. Place on top half a bacon rasher then an egg. Dress with two teaspoons of yoghurt dressing. Garnish with chopped fresh herbs.