A healthy chicken burger made with fresh salad, roasted vegetables
and zesty dill cucumbers.
- 8 (163681) Ingham’s Flame Grilled Chicken Breast Fillets
- 8 (149687) Speedibake
Focaccia Bread Rolls
- 16 medium lettuce leaves, sliced
- 8 slices (171631) Casa De Mare Char Grilled Pumpkin
- 1 tbsp (791) MasterFoods
- 8 (22945) Mainland Light & Tasty Cheese Slices
- 16 tomato slices
- 1 tbsp (160034) MasterFoods Gluten Free Tomato Sauce
- 8 slices red onion
- 24 (104807) Riviana Sliced Dill Cucumbers
1. Prepare the chicken
Cook the chicken fillets according to directions, baked or grilled preferably.
2. To assemble
Split and toast the rolls. Place a lettuce leaf on the bottom of each roll, top with pumpkin and a small dollop of mayo. Cover with the chicken, top with a slice of cheese, two slices of tomato, a dollop of tomato sauce and a slice of onion broken into rings. Top with the pickles and then the top of the bun. Serve hot wrapped folded in baking or deli paper.
Read the ultimate guide to creating a healthy school canteen