A play on the classic Mai Tai, a little more grown up and definitely more glamorous, this delicious winter cocktail brings a burst of joy to a cold winter’s night.
- 45ml dark rum
- 15ml Fernet-Branca liqueur
- 15ml apricot liqueur
- 30ml freshly squeezed lime juice
- 15ml freshly squeezed orange juice
- 30ml simple syrup
- 4 dashes Angostura Bitters
- Small orange wedge and a maraschino cherry, to garnish
1. To make the cocktail
Add all ingredients to an ice-filled cocktail shaker and shake well.
2. To serve
Strain into a cocktail glass and garnish with a small wedge of orange and a maraschino cherry.