Anchor FP x Bidfood Promo Code Promotion
Promotion Terms and Conditions
Information on how to participate and reward terms and conditions form part of these terms and conditions of entry.
- This promotion begins on 1 December 2021 and ends on 31 December 2021 (“Promotion Period”).
- The promoter is Fonterra Brands (Australia) Pty Ltd of Level 2, 40 River Boulevard Richmond 3121 Australia, (ABN 80 095 181 669) (“Promoter”)
- Participation is only open to food service businesses located in Australia who purchase the Promoter’s products via BIDFOOD AUSTRALIA LIMITED (ABN 33 000 228 231) (“Eligible Participant”). Persons under the age of 18 are not eligible to participate.
- Management and employees of the Promoter, its related bodies corporate, and agencies associated with this Promotion are not Eligible Participants.
- To make a claim, an Eligible Participant must:
- Nominate a single adult individual to act as a contact (“Contact”). Receipt of an entry by the Promoter is deemed authorisation of the Contact;
- Purchase one of the Eligible Products in a single transaction during the Promotion Period;
- Enter promotional code ‘ANCHOR’ upon check out of order with Bidfood Australia Limited.
- Retain proof of purchase for verification, unless submitted via Turn-In Order.
- Only entries that comply with clauses 3, 4 and 5 are Eligible Claims.
- Multiple Eligible Entries are permitted during the Promotion Period but each entry is subject to the requirements of clauses 3, 4 and 5.
- Claims will be deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database, and not at the time of transmission. Incomplete or incomprehensible claims will be deemed invalid.
- There are a total of 500 rewards with a total value of $10,000.00 to be claimed :
- A prepaid VISA card in the amount re of $20.00
- Rewards will be available for the Promotion Period or the reward pool is exhausted, whichever is the earliest. Rewards are allocated on a ‘first come, first served’ basis, on the date received by the Promoter.
- Rewards are subject to Visa and the card issuer’s terms and conditions, and are not transferrable or exchangeable.
- If a reward is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the reward with a reward of equal value, subject to any written directions from the relevant regulatory authorities.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liabilities that may arise from claiming or receiving the benefit of a reward.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify and request proof of the validity of claims and Participants (including a Contact’s s identity, age and place of residence and/or employment) and to disqualify any Participant or Contact who, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter, submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of a Participant or Contact, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the Participant who is to be awarded a reward. If more than one person attempts to claim a reward, the Promoter has sole and absolute discretion to determine which of those persons has the rightful claim to the reward.
- Rewards will be distributed to successful participants with verified proof of purchase within three months of the promotional close date by a nominated Promoter representative. In the alternative, rewards may be despatched via registered mail, addressed to the successful participants.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any reward that is lost, stolen or tampered with in any way. Rewards sent via registered mail to the successful participant discharges the Promoter’s liability to award the reward to the winner.
- Eligible Participants and Contacts consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a successful participant (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law to:
- disqualify any Participant (but only for breach of these terms, unauthorised intervention or fraud); or
- subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- “Minimum Amount” and “Eligible Products” means: 1 carton of any of the products below:
|15975||PERFECT ITALIANO PARMESAN SHAVED 6X1KG|
|5755||PERFECT ITALIANO PARMESAN SHREDDED 6X1KG|
|17574||PERFECT ITALIANO PARMESAN GRATED 4X1.5KG|
|87154||ANCHOR UHT CULINARY CREAM 12X1L|
|154979||ANCHOR UHT CULINARY CREAM LIGHT EXTRA YIELD 12X1L|
NOTE: Trade Presenter Disclaimer
Must be an eligible food service business to enter. Promotion runs 01.12.2021 to 31.12.2021. 4 entries are permitted but each entry must be connected with a separate qualifying purchase. A qualifying purchase one carton of eligible product in a single transaction and the order must be accompanied by a promotional code. All qualifying purchases using the promotional code will receive a $20 gift card.